Hear Michelle Nanouche, a practitioner, teacher and lecturer on Christian Science with over 30 years professional healing experience, share insights from personal experience in two radio interviews geared for the newcomer to Christian Science.
Sunday 28 April ON RADIO
4RPH 1296 AM from 2.00-3.30pm
Listen to Michelle’s talk –
ANGRY NO MORE
For those who have felt victimised by their circumstances, trailed by a sad past, or who are marked by abuse, Michelle offers insights that neutralise pain and anger.
Monday 6 May ON RADIO
BayFM 100.3 from 7pm to 10pm
ANGRY NO MORE – Join Michelle as she speaks from experience and answers your questions live on air.
This one hour lecture introduces Christian Science and healing through prayer for emotional, mental and physical issues stemming from unhealed anger. The spiritual reasoning through prayer, taught in Christian Science unlocks ones potential for peace, forgiveness, restoration and progress.
This lecture addresses common questions about Christian Science and its practice:
- How does Christian Science deal with sin?
- Is there any act so heinous that one cannot forgive?
- Is Christian Science teaching on sin and forgiveness Bible-based?
- What about the Christian aspect of Christian Science?
- Are Old Testament scriptures also helpful in practicing mercy and forgiveness?
- Is Christian Science treatment effective in healing emotional, mental and behavioral difficulties stemming from abuse?
For further details about these talks, you can call the church phone number displayed in the right-hand menu during opening hours or Kay Stroud on 0400 49 44 06.